CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

yo-simite

So i just went to girls camp in yosemitie and it was so much fun accept that i didnt get to see the bear i wanted to but it was amazin the first day we got there was a sort of set up day we drove 9 hours to get there then we setteled into our tabens(tent-cabens for all you uneducated campers) i was very pleased with who was in my taben so we setteled in got to know each other a little more then off to dinner. we sang songs and played games we were so hypper 20 girls in a car for 9 hours you do the math.but the next day is what did it for our whole trip.everyone went on a 8.5 mile hike all down hill now that may sound better than up hillbut it is not more than 1,000 steps it wasnt that pleasent. although it was painful i got to see things that i wound have never see and i go to sid down a waterfall at yosemite. when we got back everyone was SO HAPPY we could hardly sant to and we could hardly stand. but it was an amazing expirience. the next day we went rafting well more like lazy river rafting we hung out played some games and just had fun. the last full day there was when i did my art class wich was fun and long also i went and took pictures.But the best part was having my mom there with me. so hpfully i can get pictures up this time.

1 comments:

Amandee said...

so how was the group of girls ( i think you know who I am talking about ) well that sounds fun. I bet you liked it I hated my girls camp